The Club has conducted a risk assessment against the current Covid-19 Government Guidance. The following rules and guidance are applicable to all Members and Visitors to the Club.
You should not enter the Club premises if you or any of your household are showing any of the Covid-19 symptoms within the last 14 days. Government advice is to stay at home, order a testing kit, and all members of the household should isolate.
- The Club will be operating in a reduced capacity and will operate on a one-way system basis (see the adjacent floor plan). This includes visits to the toilet facilities (The stairs are one-way – down), the only permitted exception is the bar staff/committee access to the cellar (staff will ensure its safe).
- Children (for clarity – anyone under 18 years of age) are not permitted access to the club at this time. This will be reviewed on an on-going basis.
- No Dogs (except official guidance dogs) are permitted at this time.
- All members MUST swipe their access cards on the door reader when entering the club, even if someone you are with holds the door open for you. NO ACCESS CARD – NO ENTRY – DO NOT BUZZ FOR ACCESS AS THE BAR STAFF HAVE BEEN INSTRUCTED NOT TO LET YOU IN.
- All members MUST enter their name and telephone number on the daily sign in sheet, next to the visitor book. This is a mandatory requirement for the NHS Track and Trace Service. If you do not consent to supply this information you must leave the premises.
- All visitors must individually sign in with Full name, Address and Telephone number in the signing in book, this is both a Club rule and also so we can record your visit as per the government requirements. The signing in sheets will be removed on a daily basis and secured.
- Social Distancing must be maintained at all times.
- Some tables and chairs/stools have been removed.
- DO NOT MOVE ANY TABLES AND CHAIRS.
- Additional seating is available in the Lounge downstairs.
- Please use the supplied hand sanitisers whenever possible.
- There is no standing anywhere (except at the BAR when ordering and collecting at the designated points).
- If there is nowhere available to sit and to safely social distance, you must leave the premises, queuing for a seat is not possible. Please come back later. As much as we want members to enjoy the Club, the safety of everyone is the number one priority.
- Members are expected to return their empty bottles and glasses to the drop-off area, noting the one-way traffic flow and queuing points.
- Clean Glasses are mandatory with every drink ordered.
- The Bar Queue works on this basis:
- Drop off empty glasses at the designated drop off point.
- If the order point is clear you will be asked to move forward into that position by the bar staff to order your drinks.
- When advised, move to the pay/collect point and wait.
- You will be given a tray if your order is more than you can carry in one trip to avoid the need to return to the bar.
- At this time Contactless payments are strongly preferred. There is no Cashback available. The minimum spend limit has been removed.
- Be prepared to wait longer than normal. You will be served as soon as possible.
- The Pool Table, Gaming Machine, Lottery Machine, Dominoes and Dartboard are out of use until further notice. The Jukebox may be used, but by the Mobile Phone App only.
Anyone who does not follow these guidelines or follow the instructions of the Committee/Bar Staff will be asked to leave the premises immediately. Be-aware the Club disciplinary procedure will be followed. These rules are for everyone’s safety including your own.