As you are no doubt aware, the Governments legal restrictions for Covid come to an end on Monday 19th July. However we all need to remember that Covid-19 and the pandemic has not disappeared, and we all need to be sensible about it. To that end the Committee have decided most of the restrictions that have been in place at the Club will also end, but some will remain.
From Tuesday 20th July:
- There will be no more one-way system, and the main door should be used for general access to the Club. Please be mindful when using the stairs or in areas where you need to pass in close proximity.
- Members will no longer need to sign in or scan the NHS QR Code, however the Code will remain available for those that want to use it.
- More seats and tables will be re-instated.
- Table Service will end, and you will be able to order and collect drinks at the bar, however there will be NO STANDING AT THE BAR at this time.
- The Pool Table will be back in use, and disinfectant wipes will be provided to clean the table and cues.
- Children and small dogs will once again be permitted into the club (subject to the previous rules).
- Hand sanitisers will remain in place.
- We recommend that masks are worn whilst moving around the club.
- We encourage you to sit at a table.
At this time the following will not be possible:
- Quiz Nights
- Live Entertainment
- Standing at the bar if not ordering or collecting drinks
We will review the remaining restrictions at the next Committee Meeting and subsequent meetings as appropriate.